Isn't Christmas Magical?

Christmas trees, pretty lights, tinsel, fancy baubles, Advent calenders, candles and much much much more. Starting with this picture. The so called symbol of Christmas. A Christmas tree  This is my Christmas tree, traditional and decorated by my mum. I love it.

Christmas is my favourite time of year.

I'm not talking about the presents. I'm talking about the magical atmosphere that surrounds the spectacular holiday. I'm talking about the amazing time spent with my amazing family. I'm talking about the joy and love in the air.

How magical is Christmas?

It's so fabulous, it brings us closer to the ones we love and makes us feel all cosy inside,and there's just something about it being so cold outside. Wrapping up in a pair of cosy pyjamas, drinking hot chocolate and going out in hats and wooly coats, getting Starbucks and Costa. 

How magical is Christmas?

Christmas day, spending all day with our family and friends and enjoying the atmosphere. The magic of Santa. Of course I know the reality but how adorable is the thought of Santa? Adorable indeed.
Edinburgh Christmas, you can't beat it. It's luxurious.

I suppose I get perks because my birthday is 5 days before Christmas just to add to the happiness and joy of this magical time of year. Honestly though, what is better than Christmas? I love it so much.  

xoxo Rebecca

Comments

Popular Posts