642 Things To Write About

So, I bought this book called '642 Things To Write About' it is the 'Young Writers Addition. Aimed at teens. There is one aimed at adults too, but I'm a teen, y'know.

Anyway, the book is just full of writer prompts. Some of them are questions which you're supposed to answer, some of them are statements which are supposed to get you thinking and some of them are sentences with an ellipsis which you are supposed to carry on. I think it's a wonderful idea. There are 642 writer prompts in it, some of them are very thought provoking, some are more fun and silly and some are recalling memories and feelings.


I'm going to create a series on this blog called '642 Things To Write About' where I will write some of my answers to the prompts here. Over time I will write lots of them, and I will try to spread the posts out. I think this book is going to really help me in many ways and I'm so glad I found it :)

Also, if you have this book or if you want to answer the prompts yourself that I have posted feel free to email me your answers! I would love to see what you have written! You can also contact me through any of my social media accounts. All of my info is in the 'Contact' section of this Blog!

Look for my future posts in this category! Don't forget to follow by email so you don't miss any posts!

xoxo Rebecca


Comments

Popular Posts