My Bucket List


A bucket list is something everybody has, some people might not know they have one, but they do. It's just a bunch of stuff you want to do at some point in your life. Some people choose to actually write it down, which is what makes it a list. I'm writing mine here. For the whole world, or at least the lovely people reading my blog, to see. It's not the longest list, but here's the things I wanna do before I die, and a lil' explanation to go with each one if there is one: (also these are not in any particular order)

1) Learn to Drive- So much more convenient and I can't wait to just be able to jump in the car and go on road trips.


2) Own a Pug- I want a pug.

3) Walk with the Alpacas- Obsessed with Alpaca's and I found a place you can go on treks with them.

4) Adopt an Alpaca/ own one- lemme repeat--- OBSESSED WITH ALPACA'S.

5) Get Married- I can't wait to find somebody I feel close and connected to and can spend the rest of my life with.

6) Start a Family- I want kids, I want little mini me's.

7) Travel- I could list all of the places I wanna see in the world, but there's so many so I'll just list the absolute musts:
                         1) LA
                         2) New Zealand
                         3) Back to Switzerland
                         4) Germany
                         5) Greece
                         6) Bora Bora
                         7) Paris
                         8) New York
                         9) Tokyo

8) Add a lock to the Paris Lock Bridge- Always thought that it's such an amazing thing, the lock bridge.

9) Go to the Munich Christmas Markets- Munich is apparently so festive at Christmas and I'm all about that festive life.

10) Meet Olly Murs- Been to see him in concert twice and possibly going again in summer. He's my fav pop singer and I wanna meet him.

11) Do Route 66- I love road trips and Route 66 is an amazing one!

12) Visit a Medium and Communicate with the Spirit World- I strongly believe in ghosts and evil spirits/ demons. I just want to give myself proof.

13) Visit lots of Abandoned buildings- The possibility of them being haunted intrigues me and I wanna see the history they've left behind.

I will add to this list, but that's all for now! If I do edit this post with additions then I will post it on my twitter/ facebook page!

UPDATE ON SM: I now have my social media accounts linked in my blog, you can find them in the little tab, the one with the 3 horizontal lines! Also, I've created a YouTube channel! I haven't uploaded anything yet, but I will be sure to keep you guys updated. You can find that by clicking my logo also under the tab.

Do you have any major things you'd like to do before your time? If you want to share them, tweet me, or facebook message me! You can also email me, my email address is in the tab 'contact'.

Thank you for reading!

xoxo Becca


Comments

Popular Posts